The student news site of Olentangy Liberty High School.

Crumbl Cookies Weekly Cookies Are Great

Crumbl Cookies Weekly Cookies Are Great

Crumbl Cookies is a bakery that is very well known for its cookies. Crumbl Cookies, based in Utah, was founded in 2017 and has now spread all throughout the U.S. and some parts of Canada. It was founded by two cousins, Jason McGowan (CEO) and Sawyer Hemsley (COO), who when the first store opened only sold fresh milk chocolate chip cookies. They started this with only takeout and delivery, but then started offering services such as curbside pick-up, catering, and nationwide shipping. I think everyone should give Crumbl a chance because overall it is a very good company and has a lot of great aspects to it.

As Crumbl kept growing they added their weekly rotating menu, while consistently keeping their milk chocolate chip cookie. This week for May 13 through 17, they have another 6 delicious cookies. They have semi-sweet chocolate chunk, pistachio gelato ft. Muddy Bites, french toast, sea salt toffee, wedding cake, and peanut butter cookies and cream. I got the chocolate chunk, pistachio gelato ft. Muddy Bites, sea salt toffee, and peanut butter cookies and cream.

In my opinion, all the cookies were really good and had some great flavors. My favorite was the peanut butter cookies and cream and my least favorite was the pistachio gelato ft. Muddy Bites. The peanut butter cookies and cream is a cookie with chocolate and peanut butter with cookie and cream bits. The flavor of chocolate and peanut go really well together so I wasn’t surprised I really enjoyed this one. The pistachio gelato is a cookie filled with pistachio gelato-inspired filling, chopped pistachio pieces, and topped with a Muddy Bites waffle cone. Even though this cookie was my least favorite I still really enjoyed it, but I liked the other cookies better. It was my least favorite because I was not a huge fan of the flavor compared to the other cookies, but it was still really good.

I would definitely recommend Crumbl to everybody and for a numerous amount of reasons. All of their cookie flavors are delicious and with the rotating flavors there is always something new to try. I have noticed that the cookies always taste like the flavor they say they are using and with the different flavors there is something for everyone. On top of that they have many different ways for you to get the cookies, not just you picking it up in the store. Also, when I have been in the store I feel like the workers have been friendly and it has a nice atmosphere. Overall, I think Crumbl is great and I think everybody should try it at some point in their lives.