The student news site of Olentangy Liberty High School.

Fragrances To Get You Through The Year

Jean Paul Gaultier’s Le Beau and Stronger With You Intensely

Jean Paul Gaultier’s Le Beau is a Men’s Fragrance released in 2019. This is hands-down the best spring and summer fragrance currently released. Le Beau is my signature summer scent, and it’s sold out everywhere. 

The scent has strong notes of Bergamot and coconut. After the scent dries, you smell tonka bean which is a sweet and spicy smell that showcases this fragrance’s versatility. This fragrance is best used for the spring and summer because it has a fruity smell that doesn’t fit in the colder weather. 

I purchased Le Beau for $121 at Perfumes Elite in Polaris Shopping Place. I recommend buying from this store because it’s a local business that has some of the best prices you’ll find which is a rarity in today’s markets. If you aren’t able to find it here or another problem occurs, many websites are very trustworthy and reliable. I highly recommend Fragrance Net and Beauty House. They both have very good prices. If you are alright with a higher price I recommend Macy’s. Their prices are retail which means they are a bit above discounters but you can always return it if there’s a problem. Le Beau is currently sold for $150. Their website and stores are a great place to find this fragrance. 

After purchasing the fragrance I would recommend two sprays as it’s very strong and overpowering. This is of course a benefit but wearing this to school or work wearing more than two sprays could be a problem. I recommend one spray on the front of the neck as this is the best pulse point for others smelling you. The reason you apply on pulse points is because they are the particular warm spots on your body. This makes the scent longer-lasting and much more effective. Other pulse points are your wrists, biceps, and ankle. For your second spray I recommend the back of the neck. This leaves a scent trail that will leave bystanders amazed. 

For Winter and Fall I would recommend Stronger With You Intensely. This fragrance is is best for when the temperature drops. With notes of vanilla, amber, cinnamon, and caramel. This leads to a powerful smell that will leave bystanders stunned. 

Stronger With You Intensely is designed by Giorgio Armani an Italian fashion designer who is the face behind some of the most important fragrances ever made. I purchased mine for $100 from Perfumes Elite. I cannot recommend this store enough, the prices cannot be beat. If you want the more expensive although more reliable option, Amazon is currently selling the fragrance for $116. I would not pay more than $130 anywhere as this is over the suggested retail price. 

I would recommend three sprays with this fragrance as it is very strong and if you wear this fragrance to school I would be very careful as the projection ( the distance you must be from the fragrance to smell it ) is nuclear. Over 3 sprays will leave bystanders choking and begging for mercy. This is a very good scent for dates as well. 

Although everyone’s skin is different, for me, the scent lasts around 10 hours. I believe that this is perfect as there aren’t very many instances where you are in public for more than 10 hours. Not buying this cologne is a mistake for every man trying to make an impression. As long as you don’t over-spray it this fragrance will not miss. It’s massively appealing and leaves the customer very satisfied. You will be able to smell this very far away and this allows for many compliments