The student news site of Olentangy Liberty High School.

Prom, Now and Then

New Items in The Lunchroom

The lunch menu is posted outside the cafe. The staff tries to mix up the options as much as possible and they are always open to suggestions.
One new thing added recently to the cafe is spices. This is a great way for students to personalize their meals.
Hot items are offered every day. One of the newest is pepperoni calzones.
Many ala carte options are offered as well. One of the newest being a chocolate cherry flavored Zee Zee bar.
New Snapple flavors are also offered in the lunchroom now. The flavor we tried is the green apple.
Checking out and they also are offering Mott’s Fruit Snacks again. We also picked up a Core water, which is new to the cafe, to try.
Before our taste test.
After. We liked the fruit snacks and the bar has a very unique flavor. The drinks were not our favorite but we recommend drinking the Core water out of the bottle if you do try it because it makes the drinking experience better. Overall we are happy with everything we tried and hopefully, we can do it again because the lunchroom is ALWAYS changing.