The student news site of Olentangy Liberty High School.

Prom, Now and Then

Thursday Thanksgiving Trot

On November 23, 2023 The Chase Columbus Turkey Trot will be partnered with Easterseals Central and Southeast Ohio to bring citizens a fun and rewarding experience that brings together family and friends! The turkey trot will start bright and early at 9 A.M. All the donations go to support the Early Intervention students at Easterseals. Something that the Chase Columbus Turkey Trot is pleased to support is Easterseals of Central & Southeast Ohio’s Early Intervention program, which offers practical, all-encompassing support to help kids reach their full potential despite obstacles, needs, or impairments.

A 2.5-mile or 5-mile course is available to participants, and there is also a designated “Dick’s Tot Trot” for children 13 and younger. Those who would like to take part virtually can also sign up using our virtual option. Both the “5 Miler” and “2.6 Miler” cost $50 and will take place from 9:00 A.M-11:00 A.M. The “Tot Trot” will cost $15 and will be held from 8:30 A.M-8:45 A.M. There is also a virtual option of the Turkey Trot costing $50. Registration for all of the events must be completed by November 22, 2023 at 6:00 P.M EST.

Something new that they have added this year is a costume contest! Submit costume photos, names and costume descriptions to [email protected] (free to enter!). The top 3 finishers will receive gift card prizes. Each person who gets 100+ votes, regardless of finishing in the top 3, will receive a gift card and easterseals swag. Gift cards include: The Refectory, The Funny Bone, Spa Retreat, Carwash USA, Vittoria, True Rest Float Spa, etc.​ Each vote is $1 and the proceeds benefit Easterseals families!