The 2019 Yearbook: Everything You NEED To Know!

Evan Lindsey, Preforming Arts Editor, Website Manager

Buy the Yearbook!

For a limited time only, the 2019 Liberty Yearbook will be on sale for only 65 dollars! Prices rise on October 1st, so be sure to  get your now at www.yearbookforever.com!

Senior Photos

If you wish for your senior’s portrait to be featured in the 2019 Silver Bullet yearbook and the official Olentangy Liberty High School class composite, he or she will need to be photographed by Root Studios. Having Root Studios photograph all seniors for the yearbook and class composite ensures a complete representation of the Senior Class. Please note that you are not obligated to purchase your senior portraits from Root Studios – the yearbook session has no fee. Any senior not photographed by Root Studios will not appear in the yearbook or on the class composite.

Root Studios will be photographing seniors at Olentangy Liberty High School beginning June 4th. EVERY SENIOR is scheduled for an appointment so watch for your appointment confirmation and session brochure in the mail. Please review the session types, decide how many outfits you would like to be photographed in, and choose the photography session that best meets your needs. Then, go to rootseniors.com to indicate your session type, confirm your scheduled appointment day and time, and prepay your session/deposit. If you cannot make your provided appointment time, please reschedule online – additional dates are available! Please log in and view your options before additional dates are full!

Yearbook Photo Submissions

To submit photos just download the app Yearbook Snap (downloadable on the App store or Google Play).  Once on the app, search for Olentangy Liberty and type in the access code olhs2018.  You will be able to download photos straight from your phone.  If you do not have a smartphone, you can also upload photos by going to www.yearbookforever.com > olentangy liberty high school > community upload. Make sure to follow us on Twitter at @OLHSyearbook17.

’17-18 Yearbook Deliveries

Class of ’19 Seniors will receive their Yearbook in August of 2019 at their home address. If you are concerned about the validity of your address, or you know you need to change it, contact Yearbook Adviser Rebecca Granata at [email protected]. All current Freshmen-Juniors are receiving yearbooks in their homebase classroom.

Meet the 2018-19 Yearbook Staff

Editor-in-Chiefs: Erin Fossier and Kelsie Petersen

Sports Section Editor: Arica Flaugher

Performing Arts Section Editor: Evan Lindsey

Clubs Section Editors: Jade Davis and Carrie Lawal

Design / Mugs / Baby Ads: TBD

Photo Editor: Kelsie Petersen

Business / Marketing Managers: Avery H and Heather L

Student Life Section Editor: Meredith Mount

Senior Section Editors: Natalie Rivard and Avery Hodak

Academic / Co-Curricular Groups: Kacey Chen and Meghan I

Social Media Manager: Avery Hodak

Website Manager: Evan Lindsey

Yearbook Support

For any questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us by using the contact form located at the bottom of this page. Mail will be answered by the Yearbook Staff weekdays from 10-11 am, otherwise Mrs. Granata will respond.

[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”PatriotPress Reader Message”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Do you or your student attend OLHS?” type=”checkbox-multiple” options=”Yes,No”][contact-field label=”What would you like the Yearbook Staff to know?” type=”text”][/contact-form]